- Mitch Hauschildt
- 1 Hour 39 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 01, 2019
Sometimes you just feel stuck.
There’s that difficult patient that just can’t seem to make improvements like you hoped. You’ve tried various approaches, but still not seeing the results you want.
Plateaus are frustrating as you run through all of the different ways you could modify programming to get this patient back on track.
When you feel like you’ve tried everything, don’t work harder…work smarter. Most people hide movement dysfunction in their transverse plane. Their inability to rotate efficiently and control bad rotation is leading to pain, poor performance and overall dysfunction.
Movement expert, Mitch Hauschildt, will show you exactly how to assess and train people to move while rotating more efficiently.
During this recording, you will explore:
- Specific fascial lines that play an important role in rotational movement patterns
- Assessing transverse plane movements to identify exactly where their dysfunction lies
- How to prime the nervous system to up regulate stability and motor control
- A step-by-step process for correcting movement dysfunction that exist with rotational movement patterns
Poor rotation affects the entire kinetic chain. With these targeted interventions, you will begin to see improvements again.
Watch Mitch during this recording to better understand how you can quickly improve rotational movement patterns.
|Manual – Transverse Plane Dysfunction (3.6 MB)||63 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Dysfunction Hides in the Transverse Plane
- Clinical implications of poor rotation
- Strategies for navigating fascial lines
- Postural progressions for improving rotational movement patterns
Step by Step Process for Creating Optimal Movements
- Appropriately assessing rotation
- Identify precise source of dysfunction
- Mobility before stability
- Prevent resistance to rotation
- Advanced rotation programming
Interventions for Improvement
- Mobility Interventions
- Improve motor control
- Kinesiology taping application for motor control
- Resisted Rotation Strategies
- Dynamic Rotation Interventions
- Ballistic rotation for sport specific training
Mitch Hauschildt, MA, ATC, CSCS, has 20 years of experience as an athletic trainer and certified strength and conditioning Specialist. Mr. Hauschildt obtained both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of South Dakota. He serves as the prevention, rehab, and physical performance coordinator at Missouri State University, and has also served as the strength and conditioning coach for both men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball.
Mr. Hauschildt is founder and president of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC, and has worked with thousands of athletes throughout his career, including clients who have won World Series rings, played in the NFL, NBA, MLS, and competed in the Olympics. He is a noted speaker on both a regional and national level and has been published multiple times in professional journals and coaching websites.
Financial: Mitch Hauschildt is the owner of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC. He is an adjunct professor at Missouri State University. He receives a speaking honorarium from RockTape. Mr. Hauschildt receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mitch Hauschildt has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.